Release year: 2014
Genre: Action, Stealth, 3D, 3rd, Person
Developer: Sledgehammer Games , Raven Software
Edition type: RePack
Interface language: Russian
The voice language: Russian
Tablet: is Present (RELOADED)
Version: v 22.214.171.124295
✔ Operating system: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 (only 64 bit)
✔ Processor: Intel Core i3-530 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 2.60 GHz
✔ RAM: 6 GB
✔ Video card: 1024 MB with support for DX11 (NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or ATI Radeon HD 5870)
✔ Sound card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0
✔ Free hard drive space: 48 GB
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (collaborator Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3), – the first game in the history of the series, which is made with the use of a three-year, fully designed for the new generation of gaming systems, the development cycle. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare demonstrates the majestic theater of combat operations of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. The award-winning American film actor Kevin spacey plays the role of Jonathan irons – one of the most influential people in the world, the person creating this fascinating vision of the future war.
– Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare develops in the anticipated future, which was largely predetermined by the penetration of technological progress in the military sphere.
In this carefully researched and crafted vision, private military corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant force for many countries, attracting the army, perekrivaya borders and rewriting the rules of warfare.
– Jonathan irons, the founder and President of the world’s largest PMC – Atlas Corporation – is at the epicenter of events.
– Powerful exoskeletons completely change the concept of training soldiers, making them deadly in combat and eliminating the need for separate military specializations.
– The introduction of this gaming element has improved the mechanics of the movements of the player, add a high jumping and grasping, the system of invisibility and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, perception, endurance and speed.
– With the development of exoskeletons and the new and improved armor and weapons, each soldier finds unprecedented tactical freedom, independence from the landscape that completely changes familiar to players of Call of Duty drawing games in all modes.
– Using the power of next generation platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will take players on the battlefield of the future with high-tech advanced Arsenal and set of abilities, providing them with brand-new equipment, technology, perks, and such equipment as hoverbikes and specialized drones.
– Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
With exoskeletons, giving unprecedented power and tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare commits evolution in the genre of shooter.