Release year: 2015
Genre: Sandbox , Sandbox, Indie, arcade
Developer: Spiderling Studios
Publisher: Spiderling Studios
OS: Windows XP
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.1
Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
Besiege – stylish physical puzzle constructor, in which the player will build siege engines and destroy them different objects and enemy soldiers. Full destructible, sandbox mode, campaign for the passage, many of the building blocks for the creation of the most deadly machines and more awaits You Besiege, the debut game by a small British Studio Spiderling.
• Physical laws – for example, if Your machine cannot handle the load, it just fails.
• A wide range of building blocks will enable you to create the most amazing machine. Use flamethrowers, hinges, blades, pistons, and more.
• With the passage of the campaigns encouraged experimentation and creative solutions. Each Kingdom must be conquered.
• Fully destructible environments, castles, outposts, rural houses, farm house, cattle, and people… you Can watch all the action in Slowmotion mode
• Fire can be both Your enemy and Your partner. All depends on conditions, but it is always deadly.
• In sandbox mode You can check designed Your machine and sow chaos.