Genre: Adventure, 3D
Developer: Double Fine Productions
Publisher: Double Fine Productions
Game Version: 1.2
Publication Type: RePack
Language: Russian (ZoG) / Angliyskiyi
Tablet: enclosing (3DM)
√ Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
√ Processor: Intel Dual Core 2,4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 4200+
√ Memory: 2 GB
√ Video card: GeForce 9600 GT / Radeon HD 3850
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free hard drive space: 3 GB
The first adventure game from Tim Schafer for the last sixteen years, Broken Age was born two years ago during the Kickstarter-record campaign. Now she is here – and it is beautiful, in 2D, hand-painted in all its glory, with its unique orchestral music and star cast of actors. Broken Age – timeless story about growing up, toshnotno trees and talking spoons. Vella Tartine and Shay Volta – two teenagers caught in a surprisingly similar situations, but radically different worlds. The player can freely switch between the two stories, helping them deal with their own destinies and upcoming adventures. They say that the genre of adventure games died, but then Broken Age pierced his fist tombstone and grabbed you right hand while you’re in this momment cried, just like in the end of the movie “Carrie”, except that the words were: “I am so I love adventure games! “And yes, I’m sorry if we told you the ending of” Carrie. ”
– You can move the cursor
– It is possible to click
– Musical accompaniment authored by Peter McConnell, filled with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
– Star of the actors voicing: Elijah Wood, Jack Black, Jennifer Hale, Wil Wheaton, and Pendleton Ward.
– Dialog trees!
– A few jokes. If they show you funny. Otherwise, we do not in any way trying to make them funny.
– A whole bunch of excellent puzzles
– That is the puzzle that you can not you can not solve, but look on the internet and anyone passing this can not be said
– All your dreams and desiresa