Name: The name of the game!
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Ubisoft Montpellier
Language: RUS, ENG
Sound language: RUS, ENG
Operating System: XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
-Processor: Intel Pentium IV 630 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 3000 + @ 1.8 GHz
-Operativnaya Memory: 2 GB
-Video: NVidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 XT (512MB VRAM)
-Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0
-Free Disk space: 3.5 GB
This is the story of five closely intertwined fates and unrequited love in war-torn mire.Soprovozhdaemye faithful dog, the characters try to survive by overcoming hardships of military trenches. The fate of all the characters in the game “Valiant Hearts” are inextricably linked. Friendship, love, self-sacrifice and misery – all waiting for them to fight for their humanity during the war.
– Revived book adventure. Immerse yourself in the story, going along with the characters the way from the green expanses of forest to the grim trenches of France, and snow-covered fields. This game creates a special atmosphere thanks to the unique artistic style and will give you an incredible adventure.
– Research, action and puzzle. Help the heroes survive the First World War, fight, solve puzzles to penetrate the ranks of the enemy, to get a taste of this exciting adventure.
– Learn the history of 5 characters … Lost in the maze of trenches, play 5 strangers to each other characters whose fates are intertwined. Endure the hardships of war and help a young German soldier to find love!
– Bring in the memory of the First World War from 1914 to 1918. This fictional story takes you into such famous cities as Reims or Montfaucon 1914-1918. You will take part in the famous battles of the Western Front – the Battle of the Marne or the Battle of the Somme!
– A team of true masters in Ubisoft Montpellier. Small but perfectly formed: a small number of professional team includes audio and art director of projects such as “Beyond Good & Evil” and “King Kong” by Peter Jackson, and lead designer of the project “Rayman Origins” and “Rayman Legends” .