Developer: From Software
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games
Code disc: NPEB-01853
Publication Type: Repak
Language: Russian \ English
Firmware: CFW 4.21 \ CFW 4.55
FROM SOFTWARE from give you the Dark Souls ™ II – the long awaited sequel
sensational hit of 2011 – the game Dark Souls. This is a unique role-playing
old school game that conquered the players around the world. Here you will find
difficult test and an incredible sense of satisfaction. Dark Souls II
Traditional series brings a high level of complexity and
Innovative gameplay both in single-player and in the
collective game. Start your journey in which you are waiting
Undefeated, diabolical traps and insurmountable danger –
all the things you expect from FROM SOFTWARE.
Crown of the Sunken King
– Addition to the plot of the original Dark Souls ™ II. It will add to the
play new enemies and new locations. In the story, the player learns about
as the protagonist goes to the long-lost city, to
return the crown of the king.
Features Repack Version:
* Do not cut \ recoded
* The game is patched to the latest version 1.08 NEW !!!
– Episode 3: “Crown Of The Ivory King” NEW !!!
* Sewn additional content: NEW !!!
»The Lost Crowns Trilogy
– Episode 1: “Crown of the Sunken King”
»Black Armor Weapons Pack
* Run through the icon on the XMB (without a manager)
* Installation is divided into 2 DVD5
Installing a drive:
1. Write the file (s) to disk.
2. Go to the “Install Package Files” and set the .pkg file
3. Repeat the procedure from step 1-3 with the other files.
4. Start the game by HMV.
Installing Flash cards:
1. Copy the file (s) to the carrier.
2. Insert the Flash console and go to the game \ Install Package Files
3. Select bestgeymer no installation file, and press X.
4. Repeat the procedure from step 1-3 with the other files.
5. Start the game by HMV.
Installation instructions to internal HDD console:
1. Start Multiman console.
2. Select the File Manager.
3. there go to the section titled console / dev_hdd0
4. See if the folder where packages (if this folder does not exist, then create it).
5. Copy the file (s) to the console in the folder / dev_hdd0 / packages / via FTP (how to set up FTP look in FAQ).
6. Go to the “Install Package Files” and set the .pkg file
7. Repeat the procedure from step 1-3 with the other files.