Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Logic
Developer: Pencil Test Studios
Publisher: Versus Evil
Game Version: 1.03
Publication Type: Steam-Rip
Language: Russian (MULTi7)
√ Operating system: Windows XP +
√ Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2,0 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2200+
√ Memory: 2 GB
√ Video card: GeForce 6600 GT / Radeon x1300
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free hard drive space: 2 GB
Armikrog – plasticine unique adventure game in the genre of «point-and-click» with lapse animation from the creators of Earthworm Jim and Neverhood. Make sure that both locked in a fortress Tomminavt space scientist and his blind dog-speaking alien Clue-beak reveal its secrets, exploring the world and solving puzzles!
– History of Space Explorers Tomminavta and his blind dog-speaking stranger Clue-beak caught locked in a fortress. With them you will discover all its secrets, exploring the world and solving puzzles!
– Cute characters invented by Doug TenNeyplom (author of Worm Jim Earthworm Jim) and by Ed Scofield and Mike Dietz, previously made The Neverhood.
– His voice characters Armikrog presented many wonderful actors, including the famous Jon Heder (“Napoleon Dynamite”), Rob Paulsen (“Pinky and the Brain”) and Michael J. Nelson (“Mystery Theater 3000”).
– Soundtrack conceived and written by American composer and producer Terry Scott Taylor.
Before installing the game disable your Antivirus and Firewall so that they are not deleted (blocked files tablets)
Attention! Before installation in the client Steam, the game should already be registered on the account and the client Steam – closed!
1. Run the setup.exe file
2. Select the version of the installation (cracked or steam)
3. To establish the distribution of the game
Language depends on the language OC