Title: Universe Sandbox ²
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation
Developer: Giant Army
Publisher: Giant Army
Version: Alpha 18.1
Publication Type: Informal
Language: no / not required
Tablet: enclosing (ALI213)
The complete version and x64- x32- bit systems
• Processor: 1.6GHz dual core
• RAM: 1 GB RAM
• Video Card: 512 MB Video Memory, Shader Model 3.0
• DirectX: Version 9.0c
• Hard Drive: 1.3 GB
The game in the genre of “indie sandbox” provides a great, almost real universe with its galaxies, star systems, but in general, have the opportunity to review and amend our solar system with the known planets, since Mercury and Pluto ending.
You can learn a lot of the world, to change it is possible to change the orbit of each planet or, in general, mix or interchange. In the game you can create your system, or even the galaxy. For example, you can change the world soccer or basketballs. Or push the two galaxies and watch this beautiful and spectacular process.
The game is designed more on prepared and curious gamer, rather than a simple player, it is not designed for a couple of evenings, and requires a deep study and consideration. In addition to the planets and stars has presented nearly a thousand unique asteroids, meteorites and comets. You can create the moment of birth and death of stars, and this process is shown in great detail. All the planets and stars and other celestial bodies behave according to the laws of Newtonian physics.
If you become very boring to make their own galaxy and systems, you can create a pool table and balls are planets and stars, and because they are realistic physics nicely scatter in different directions. The Universe sandbox, you can create many global catastrophe, for example, a well-known asteroid “Apophis”, which is expected to collide with our planet. You can simulate this collision and to show what will happen if nothing is done. Show a situation in which the sun will go out, and will look like a model of the solar system without the sun.
P.S. If you played the first part, you will be easier to adapt to the Universe Sandbox ², but in any case you will find many surprises and innovations.
• Creation of stars, planets and satellites of different materials and substances (stones, water, iron, hydrogen, etc.)
• Changing of the climate
• Ability to change parameters of objects within the solar system
• The evolution of stars from the birth to the creation of a supernova
• Solar flares
• Procedural generation of stars and planets
• Black holes
• Simulation of Dark Matter
• Thousands of real stars
1. Start Universe_Sandbox_2_Alpha_18_1.exe or Universe_Sandbox_2_Alpha_18_1_x64.exe
2. Select the installation directory
3. Install the game
4. Enter the folder with a game
5. Run the file Universe Sandbox.exe or Universe Sandbox x64.exe *
* To create a shortcut on your desktop, right-click on the file or the Universe Sandbox.exe Universe Sandbox x64.exe in the drop-box, select “Create Shortcut”