Title: Enemy Front
Genre: Action (Shooter)
Developer: City Interactive
Publisher: City Interactive
Code disc: NPUB-31507
Publication Type: Repak
Language: English + Russian
Firmware: CFW 4.21 / CFW 4.55
Enemy Front – a new first-person shooter from the creators of the series Sniper: Ghost Warrior. Are you Robert Hawkins, an American war correspondent, turned on the territory controlled by the Nazis in the midst of World War II. Your decision will depend on whether the encounter with the enemy face to face, shoot them from a distance, or sneak past. Join the battle against the Third Reich in public missions, events that will unfold throughout occupied Europe. You will visit the different countries (France, Poland, Germany), take part in many battles, to eventually get to the secret base and thwart the German Nazis to create a kind of secret weapon that would help Hitler win the war.
Think over your way. Look for trouble or carefully sneak past enemies – it’s up to you. Death from afar. Shoot the enemies from a distance using a sniper rifle.
Beautiful location. Before your eyes appear magnificent scenery. The engine CryEngine 3 will reveal itself in all its glory.
Features Repack Version:
* Do not recoded
* Cut all voice, except for Russian and English languages
* Run through the icon on the XMB (without a manager)
* Installation is divided into 2 DVD5
Installing a drive:
1. Write the file (s) to disk.
2. Go to the “Install Package Files” and set the .pkg file
3. Repeat the procedure from step 1-3 with the other files.
4. Start the game by HMV.
Installing Flash cards:
1. Copy the file (s) to the carrier.
2. Insert the Flash console and go to the game \ Install Package Files
3. Select the installation file, and press X.
4. Repeat the procedure from step 1-3 with the other files.
5. Start the game by HMV.
Installation instructions to internal HDD console:
1. Start Multiman console.
2. Select the File Manager.
3. there go to the section titled console / dev_hdd0
4. See if the folder where packages (if this folder does not exist, then create it).
5. Copy the file (s) to the console in the folder / dev_hdd0 / packages / via FTP (how to set up FTP look in FAQ).
6. Go to the “Install Package Files” and set the .pkg file
7. Repeat the procedure from step 1-3 with the other files.
8. Start the game by HMV.