▪ Title: JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Eyes of Heaven
▪ Release Date: December 17, 2015
▪ Genre: Arcade (Fighting) / 3D
▪ Developer: CyberConnect2
▪ Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
▪ Code disc: BLJS10318
▪ Publication Type: License
▪ Language: Jap
▪ Transfer type: no
▪ Size: 4.4 GB
«JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Eyes of Heaven» – is a 3D fighting game based on the eponymous universe created Hirohiko Araki.
The game features all the parts of the main characters at the moment, that is, from the arch «Phantom Blood» and the arch «JoJolion». All in the game 52 character.
The battles in the game take place in a pair of 2 vs 2. Characters can move freely in large 3D arenas and fight using a variety of special abilities, surrounding objects, and objects. Only in the game about 15 arenas. There are twin combo attacks and special punches.