Release Date: November 21, 2008
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: Spark Unlimited
Publisher: Gamecock Media Group
Publication Type: License
Language: Rus | Eng | Multi
Tablet: Is present (PROPHET)
Size: 15.24 GB
• Operating System: Windows XP / Vista
• Processor: Pentium IV @ 2.6 GHz
• RAM: 2 GB
• Video: 256 MB, with support for DirectX 9.0 and Shader 3.0
• Free space on hard disk: 5 GB
About the game:
The thief Charles Deckard, a professional specializing in rare works of art, from a purely professional considerations, sneaks into one of the museums in New York and, as if on their own, opens the box – nothing less than the legendary Pandora’s Box. What happens next, it is fully consistent with the ancient Greek myth: Hidden under a single lock all the troubles, evils and vices at once hit the peaceful citizens, and together with them – and Deckard.
In the skies over New York opens a huge funnel, where, as if from a horn of plenty, there are griffins, werewolves and other mythological monsters. Residents of metropolitan devour, peck, torn to pieces, crush the columns and carry away in an unknown direction. Not ready for such serious consequences and not versed in combat with demonic creatures, Charles is one – try to close the Pandora’s box. What exactly this should be done – to identify himself to the hero.
– An unusual first-person shooter created by a team of developers Call Of Duty.
– Fully interactive, mobile gaming space, which operates freely many secondary characters and monsters, ready at any moment to abandon their case and thrown into the attack.
– Heavy-duty artificial intelligence of enemies.
– Graphical engine based on Unreal Engine 3.0, destroyed scenery, realistic physics surrounding objects.