Title: Mass Effect 2
Genre: RPG, 3D, 3rd Person
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Publishing Type: RePack
Crack: enclosing (ViTALiTY v.1.02)
☢ Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
☢ Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2,6 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 2600+
☢ RAM: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista / Windows 7)
☢ Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7900 or Radeon H1800
☢ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
☢ Free space on hard disk: 27.5 GB
Continuation of cult role-playing game Mass Effect from the creators of the famous Star Wars® projects: Knights of the Old Republic ™ and Dragon Age: Origins ™.
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers, humanity has a new enemy, methodically destroying human colonies on the outskirts of the studied space. To counter the impending threat, the legendary Spectrum will work with the powerful and ruthless organization “Cerberus”, the purpose of which – at any price to save humanity from destruction. To perform highly responsible and dangerous mission to collect Shepard team of experienced and powerful fighters and take command of the most powerful spaceship in the galaxy. However, many believe that even with such resources, the operation is doomed to failure. Shepard has to prove to skeptics that they are wrong …
* From the creators of the first Mass Effect ™, Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic ™ and Dragon Age: Origins ™ – the second part of an exciting trilogy of Mass Effect!
* Create a unique team of fighters and visit the most dangerous corners of the universe!
* Those who passed the first part of the game Mass Effect, will be able to download the saved data and continue the story of Commander Shepard from the point at which they stopped. New users also do not remain in insult: their adventures will be no less exciting, especially because the second part of the game surpasses the first in almost all respects.
* Learn the basics of tactics and lead your elite squad, learn 19 unique class of weapons – and obrushte all its fury on the enemy, using a new enhanced battle system.
* The new control system, designed for dynamic battle, allows you to fully control the situation and seek victory in all conditions.
* The most remote and dangerous corners of the habitable space waiting for you and your team. Visit the mysterious world populated by many colorful characters.
* Explore the unique world and perform additional tasks, to learn more about the universe Mass Effect.
– Release of the full version of the game Mass Effect 2 + 25 DLC
– Do not cut / no recoded
– Select the language when installing the game (RUS / ENG)
– Easy activation of DLC and launch Internet-enabled
– Keep the original “.exe” files (the installation of patches, mods, etc)
– Game Version v. 1.02
– Installation of software required: VcRedist, PhysX, DirectX
– RePack by -Ultra-
List of DCL
1. Companion Zeed
2. Blood Dragon Armor
3. M-29 Incisor Sniper Rifle
4. Normandy Crash
5. Sentry Interface
6. Collectors Weapon And Armor
7. Terminus Weapon and Armor
8. Inferno Armor
9. Umbra Visor
10. Recon Hood
11. Cerberus Armor
12. M-22a Eviscerator Shotgun
13. Arc Projector
14. Firewalker Pack
15. Alternate Appearance Pack
16. Kasumi Goto17
17. Archon Visor
18. Capacitor Helmet
20. Aegis Pack
21. Firepower Pack
22. Lair of the Shadow Broker
23. Alternate Appearance Pack 2
1. Go to the game
2. In the Advanced => Settings => Online => put two ticks in the “NO”
3. Exit the game
4. Run unlocker “DLC Unlocker” from the desktop, select your Internet-connection (click on it 2 times LMC)
5. Playing with DLC!
P.S. If writes “Could not authorize content”
1. Go to the folder with the saved game and remove “BioPersistentEntitlementCache.ini” file, run the “DLC Unlocker” again.
2. Simply cut out the Internet before starting work and play.
For a successful activation, you must have installed Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (Windows 7 it is incorporated, on XP swing)
This digital comic prologue was created by BioWare and Dark Horse comics. A 15-minute interactive story will make you take the key decisions in Mass Effect 1, which later will be reflected on the story of Mass Effect 2.
P.s. Start and start a new game – comics will begin after the destruction of the Normandy SR-1.