Title: City of Steam
Publication Type: License
Genre: Steampunk, online
Developer: Mechanist Games
Tablet: Not required
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Processor: Dual Core 1GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video: video card with T & L and pixel shading, 256MB of graphics memory
Hard disk space: 600 Mb
Parograd – game, made in a steampunk-style. Player waiting for an alternative world of steam technology, called the Ecumenical Movement, populated by different races. Each of the 10 races have provided sub-race with their skills and abilities that are necessary to develop new skills, and complement.
The game features a wide selection of weapons, armor and other equipment, including transport (steam motorcycles, airships, steam locomotives), as well as the opportunity to participate in the collective passage of quests, the implementation of which is encouraged by awards and useful items.
Parograd – a user-friendly interface, different by level of complexity of the task, exciting battles and interesting plot.
– The game features 10 races (Hartlendtsy, Avenosstsy, Osteniantsy, Stoygramtsy, Draugen, Raivo, Goblins, hobby, Orcs, Dwarfs) and grade 4 (caster, shooter, guardian, medium).
– Amazingly beautiful graphics.
– Easy and intuitive gameplay.
– Fascinating storyline.
1. Start Parograd file.
2. Follow the installation wizard prompts. After installation, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
3. In the window that opens, check in at Parograd game.
4. After registration comes into play, by selecting the Actions menu – Login to the game. If necessary, run UnityWebPlayer file from a folder with a game.