Title: Project AURA
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Pixel Quality Games
Publisher: Pixel Quality Games
Publication Type: pirates
Language: Russian + English
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 (64-bit)
Processor: 2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Graphics Card: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 MB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Disk Space: 2 GB
Sound card: any OpenAL compatible
Project AURA – sci-fi strategy game with elements of a simulator, where you take over the management of a colony of people who survived the global natural disaster!
You will improve your floating city, build on and develop it, improving technology and science.
Project Aura single sci-fi strategy / simulation on the development and survival of the colony in the post-apocalyptic world. The colony is located in the ocean and isolated from the hazardous environment protective dome. The idea is that you start from scratch, and then expand your colony. You are supposed to increase the population, create buildings and explore new technology, managing, in some way, economic simulator, resources, transportation of goods and people to and from the outside world.
– Lead the colony of survivors after a global climate catastrophe
– Take control of the colony, with no means of survival
– Manage, train and let your specialization citizens to better perform daily tasks
– Create a prosperous place to live survivors
– Learn and explore the technology to improve its infrastructure and production
– Build new buildings and even more floating platforms for the expansion of the city!
– Achieve a resource independence or trade with other cities-colonies
– Save the remnants of the civilization of the 21st century!
– Recyclable materials, looking for components, and create unique things!