Title: Starpoint Gemini 2: Secrets of Aethera
Genre: Simulator (Space), 3D
Developer: Little Green Men Games
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
Game Version: 1.4000
Publication Type: Steam-Rip
Language: Russian / English
Voice Language: English
Tablet: Present (3DM)
√ Operating system: Windows 7, 8
√ Processor: Intel Dual Core 2,2 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 4000+
√ RAM: 2 GB
√ Video card: GeForce 9600 GT / Radeon HD 3850
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free hard drive space: 8 GB
Control your own ship, and travel the galaxy in the Starpoint Gemini 2 – tactical space-simulator with deep RPG component! Kosmos has never looked so enticing! But remember – appearances can be deceiving … Two years after the end of the war for Gemini, but the situation is far from being resolved. A squad of freedom fighters who call themselves Gemini League after losing its leaders was reduced to a small group of no power and strength, while the Empire reopened Starpoint to rule the entire sector. Many Imperial combat fleets and gigantic mother ship crushed virtually all resistance. It would seem that all was lost, when suddenly, the Empire abruptly relocated armada defense Starpointa. Soon there were rumors that they are scared of something T-gates that lead into the heart of the Empire … Starpoint Gemini 2 will take players on an exciting adventure full of dark secrets and unimaginable plot twists, in search of the incredible truth.
• A complex, but easy to use RPG system is now complemented by a dynamic three-dimensional battle in real time.
• Explore the dynamic game world as a whole, rather than through a separate card.
• Use the T-gate, wormholes and fissures, to travel the Gemini system faster.
• Fifty different factions, ranging from governments and companies and ending with the outcasts, engaged in a struggle for power, and more than 100 different products offer great opportunities for trade and plunder.
• Special revocable license purchased from factions offer different bonuses and open up new opportunities.
• Hire the mercenary captains who share your fate to travel, and assign officers to key positions in the vehicle (engine room, navigation, tactics).
• Random mission generated depending on the actions and preferences of the player.
• Over 70 unique ships with the ability to upgrade various ship systems, observation tower and a rich arsenal of devastating weapons, allowing the enemy to smash to pieces.
• Direct control of the ship creates the effect of total immersion.
• Advanced physics achieved through the NVIDIA PhysX technology.
1. Install by running setup.exe
2. Follow the installation program