Title: Mount and Blade: Warband – Viking Conquest
Genre: Action, RPG, 3D, Middle Ages, Standalone DLC
Published: TaleWorlds Entertainment
Publishing Type: RePack
Language: Russian, English
Crack: enclosing (* SKIDROW *?)
✔ Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1
✔ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
✔ Memory: 2048 MB / 4096 MB
✔ Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 3600
✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
✔ Free hard drive space: 3 GB
Mount and Blade: Warband – Viking Conquest – is the second DLC account (downloadable content) for Warband, invites us to plunge into the dark days of the British: the Roman legions left the Albion, but the situation will only escalated further, various tribes entered the battle for the right to dominate the islands, while many enemies have had their eye on the rich territory. In the game we expect Elaborate map, including in Britain, Denmark and Norway, historical factions and many of the gameplay changes.
This release includes the original Mount & Blade: Warband, the first addition Napoleonic Wars and the second addition Viking Conquest.
• The two religions – Christianity and Paganism. Every religion will have their monasteries, and even special teams the NPC, besides religion will affect the player and his squad.
• More than 15 well-developed partners, each of which will have their really important background and character.
• Modified the camp with various events, the opportunity to communicate with partners and various management decisions
• Sophisticated siege, giving more opportunities for precipitating (starve the enemy by hunger, lowering morale attack from the coast, and the like)
• Boat trips and battles, which affect not only the size of the armies, but also factors such as wind, waves and weather
• Do not cut
• Do not recoded
• Game archives are not touched
• Installing additional software (DirectX, Net. Framework)
• Installation time ~ 1 min.