Title: Rust Experimental
Publishing Type: Repack
Genre: FPS, Simulation
Developer: Facepunch Studios
Language: Russian / English
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1
Processor: 2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard disk: 2 GB of free space
Rust Experimental – is a multiplayer game, so that more is not afraid of animals, and other players who are also trying to survive. Unfortunately for you, they may try to survive on your account, find your shelter and try to kill you, at the same time taking all your belongings. Fortunately for you, you can try to defend themselves and to resist the bandits. The best way to make friends with other players and help each other to survive. RUST world teeming with danger, so you’d better find a companion.
Outside the world of the game is extremely hostile. Bears and wolves are chasing you and be sure to kill, if overtake. Falling from a great height will not leave you a chance. Being exposed to radiation is also not recommended, you risk becoming a walking corpse. Fasting and overcooling can also kill you pretty quickly.
Solving problems with the entrance to the server:
If you game crashes when entering the IP in the console or Povljana error Disconnected: Steam Auth Startup: k_EBeginAuthSessionResultInvalidTicket, then you need to do the following:
1. Open “the Windows Control Panel”, select “User Accounts” (for windows 7 turn on the display – the small icon), then select “Manage another account entry”, “Create Account”.
2. Enter / Select:
1) The name of the profile is strictly in English. language (for example, Vasia), be sure to put your password
2) the type of account – administrator.
3. Click “Create Account” button.
4. Now open the folder with the game and
5. Place your mouse over RustClient.exe, hold down the Shift key and RMB to open the context menu, select “Run as different user”
6. In the input box, enter the name and password of the newly created account, and then click OK
• The release is based on the steam version of 11.08.2014.
• Data compression is lossless.
• Release prepared R.G. Alkad
The installation path must not contain Russian letters!
1. Run Setup.exe.
2. Follow the prompts of the installer to configure the installation settings, and install.
3. Upon completion of a successful installation, you need to run the game folder Rust.exe to install EAC.
Enter the player’s name (nickname).
Enter the game and press F1.
Enter client.connect ip_adress: port, where “ip_adress” – IP address of the server, and “port” the port number.