Title: Demolish & Build Company 2017
Release Date: Oct 18. 2016
Developer: Noble Muffins
Published: PlayWay S.A.
Publishing Type: RePack
Language: Russian, English, Multi9
Voice Language: English
Tablet: Not required
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 – 32/64 bit
Processor: Core i3 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom II X3 2.8 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video card: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD6870 with 1GB (DirectX: Version 11)
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
Free space on hard drive: 3 GB
Demolish & Build Company 2017 – Begin to control the construction and disassembly company. Demolition of a variety of designs – and the wooden huts and gigantic concrete tower blocks. Invest the money earned in their own building projects, and then collect profits from the lease. Buy the car and open up new possibilities, changing their equipment. Use special hand tools for finishing works.
– Various machines
– An open world full of quests
– Development of the demolition of the system
– Invest, build and earn
– Manage employees
– Repairs damaged equipment
– Crane – allows to deliver materials to the points that are inaccessible to other machines.
– Bulldozer – this heavy machine is perfect for small structures demolition, land leveling, as well as to cope with unnecessary vegetation.
– Mini Loader – a small, but all-round machine. Can dig, demolish, and carry materials.
– Excavator – used for demolition or excavation, the bucket is enough to replace the corresponding.
– Roller – useful for surfacing.
– Vans – to move quickly.
– Tipper – ideal for transporting scrap or sand.
– Crawler crane – for breaking even the strongest structures.
– Concrete Mixer – pouring concrete into the appropriate place on the construction site.
– Truck – used for the transportation of wood, brick and concrete walls.
– It is based on a licensed version of the game from the PLAZA
– Do not cut / no recoded.
– Game Version 1.0
– Installation of 2 minutes
RePack by Choice
Run the installation file setup.exe;
Install according to the instructions of the installer;