Title: Dungeon Rats
Year: November 4. 2016
Genre: Turn-based RPG
Developer: Iron Tower Studio
Publisher: Iron Tower Studio
Games Version: 1.0.1
Publication Type: GOG
Voice Language: no
Tablet: Not required
Operating System: Windows XP +
Processor: 2 GHz Processor or better
RAM: 3 GB RAM
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTS 250 / Radeon HD 4770 (1Gb) or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Disk Space: 1500 MB
Dungeon Rats – turn-based RPG from the creators of Party The Age of Decadence, where he began his way on the bottom of the underground prison you have to fight for survival, to fight the cunning enemies and find your way to freedom!
• Tactical combat system includes the usual types of attacks, a blow aimed at different parts of the body, as well as special attacks for certain types of weapons, such as vortex or Spike.
• Elaborate system of crafts and Alchemy: Create your own weapons, drugs and poisons cook, experiment with liquid fire and black powder.
• 8 weapon types: daggers, swords, axes, hammers, spears, bows, crossbows, throwing, each of which has its advantages and disadvantages.
• Ability to create a unique protagonist, the availability of 10 possible allies, not all of whom are people with a maximum lot size of 4 characters.
• 50 challenging battles.
Important differences from The Age of Decadence:
• Partisanship – the most frequently requested features.
• flank attacks and other strategic advantages. Location plays an important role.
• You yourself puts his characters before the fight.
• Charisma determines the number and quality of the party members recruited.
• Skill points are distributed among party members: the more characters in the party, the less points falls on the character, the more slowly pumping.
• New weapons, armor, new creatures.
• Three levels of difficulty: good guy, Strong bastard maniac
Set Mount image
Copy crack in the image of a folder with a game